YCYC

20040904

Stuff...

It seems I really had a lot of dreams yesterday. While outside just now, I remembered I dreamt of my paternal grandmother falling real sick, or that she died or something. DAMN. Please do not come true, this dream :(. I also dreamt of some other stuffs, but I can't remember them anymore.

Anyway, I just got home after playing soccer, and slacking at Tampines with my friends. Haha ^^. Had a real fun game of soccer today, although I got exhausted really quickly, due to me being really unfit, and the retardedly hot weather. Lol. Anyway, I've a lot of stuff on my mind now. Going to type them out throughout the night, when I feel like doing so. On a side note, thanks to an old friend who posted some comments on one of my posts :). I appreciate it.

Had a nice talk with Andrew on the way home (Bus 38). Haha =). Good luck with her, Mr VP!

Also, to a girl friend of mine, who got attached recently, as much as I would want to see you happy and stuff, please realise that some things are not what they seem to be. Love is blind. If you're reading this, you'll surely know who you are. If you aren't, then it's probably fated. It's not just me, but there're others who would agree with me. You know who you are. No names, sorry. We would have talked to you personally about this, but you would probably hate us for it. True happiness comes from a clear mind... Not what you're currently experiencing now. I hope for you, that if your relationship ever fails, that you do not become some bitch or something. Most girls do. Please take care. Below is a poem I've written for you, if it offends you, sorry.

Girl you're just getting played
Why can't you see what we see?
Someday you'll get betrayed
By him whom you thought loved you

He'll probably want to screw you
Make you suck and swallow
You probably don't have a clue
How's he's playing his filthy games

When he's bored and feel it's time
He'll simply leave you and go
You'll be shocked till you're numb
Why do you want to go on being dumb?


On another note, I took some personality test yesterday during my psychology class, and I'm a "Giver". Damn. And the way they described what a "Giver" is like... Really sounds like myself. Sigh. What's the point of giving when you get nothing...? I don't know. Maybe I should just be myself. Someday someone will appreciate it :D. Bah.

Make me suffer make me bleed
Cut my wounds cut my heart
Burn my soul hear me cry
Give me a smile as I depart


Crappy piece of writing by me. Haha. Sometimes my ex-girlfriend comes into my mind, and each time I think of her sweetness, I can't help but feel really sad. But at the same time, I remember bad stuff about her, and I really wonder, which is the real her? Sigh. I want the answer, I really want it. But I'll probably never have it. Well well...

If I die, will you cry?
If you cry, will I smile?
If I smile, will you return?
When you return, it'll be too late
Because I am already dead


Stupid... I just can't write well right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey YC...

About the dream of your paternal grandma falling ill... perhaps if you get these kind of dreams in future, you'll take the time to say a short prayer for her to whichever God you believe in but you must believe k...
Anyway, just to be your assurance, i will still appreciate you for who you are... If anyone claims they like you let them see the real you before accepting their word... it may not be easy but i'm very sure that many others out there will like you as you are... Then again we are still at this point of life where we ourselves are trying to find the real us...


Love
Daphnie