YCYC

20040926

Good Saturday ^_^

Yesterday was one of the better days I've had in a long time :P. Was supposed to wake up at 8am or so, so I can meet Maclean and the rest at 9am for the NE Forum. But then I decided I was too tired and needed more sleep, so I ended up sleeping till around 1.30pm or so. I gave them a call and they were in Century Square's arcade, again. So I turned on the heater, and wanted to bathe and prepare to meet them. Ended up, I spent like an hour or 2 online talking, then went to bathe. Met them at the arcade, played Outrun with Andrew, and again I lost. Both times :(. Then went to play Virtua Fighter 4 and I"ve totally forgotten how to play it. After that I played Rumble Fish with Rayhan. I don't like that game at all! Anyway, after that we went to KFC to have my "lunch". It was around 5pm or so already.

Anyway, after that, the rest of them left around 7pm, leaving me alone :(. Then I met Alan sometime around 7.15pm, had dinner with him, Fatimah, and her family. After that, me, Alan, and Fatimah went to meet Leon, before going for Yvonne's chalet at Pasir Ris. Bah, it was boring :X. I spent the time sms-ing someone. Haha :P. Was fun. We left around 10pm or so, and went to a coffeeshop to eat and drink. I haven't paid Leon for the beer too :(. Totally forgot about it. Kelvin came down to meet us later. Around 12.30am or so we all left, and Kelvin came to my house. Talked about a lot of stuff, about girls and whatnots. Sad :(. Sometimes girls got to learn to make up their minds. Sorry to all the good girls :).

Anyway, we worked out around 2am -_-. Lol. Two idiots carrying dumbbells in the middle of the night. I fell asleep sometime around 4am, and Kelvin slept around 6am, I think. Will post more later! Got to go for now ^_^.

No comments: