YCYC

20040912

ShuX VS YC

ShuX: Boy it's time to let go already, she's left you and that's that. Why do you keep blaming yourself? What do you think you'll get by doing this? Do you think she even cares? Let go, it's over already.

YC: Dude you don't understand anything. How much she means to me and all. It's 2 years for God's sake. It's not 2 months. I can't help but feel she's like this right now because of me. Because of my temper, I made her the way she is right now. It's over already, yes, but I just want to bring her back.

ShuX: It's ONLY 2 years. Your parents got a divorce after 20 years. Stop whining and get on with life. Even if it was 200 years, what difference does it make? Without love, nothing can even begin. Bring her back? What makes you so sure it was your fault?

YC: I know that. And that's why I feel I'm lucky compared to my father. I am getting on with life, but memories keep coming back. Can you tell me what it was for that 2 years? If it was love, why did it end? It ended in 2 days. Maybe even less. Can she really forget someone like this?

ShuX: If I knew the answer to that, I would be God. You've got to accept the fact that there are times when questions are better off unanswered. Didn't you promise your father to work hard, succeed, and get stronger?

YC: The thing is I can't accept it. Everything must have an answer. Yes, I promised my father. AND I AM DOING IT. But everything feels so meaningless without her by my side. She saw me through a lot of things, I literally watched her grow up. Do you understand?

ShuX: No, I can't understand you. You watched her grow up? Big deal? Did you know how many friends you've neglected while with her? How many hearts have you broken? How many times have you let your mother down? You willing to sacrifice all that, once more, just to get her back?

YC: I know my mistakes. And I really regretted throwing away all of that for her. All I"m asking for is just one more chance, and this time around I'll make sure I let no one down.

ShuX: If you're a man, let it go already. She doesn't even care for you. As you cry, does she? As you miss her, does she? She says she does, but can you really believe that?

YC: I want to believe that, can't you understand?

ShuX: I can never understand you, because you don't even understand yourself. Because I am you, and you are me...

No comments: