YCYC

20040914

Photos...

No, I'm not posting photos of myself. I was reading Nicholas' blog, and he's talking about memories of his ex-girlfriend... And stuff. Damn, boy cheer up! But people, other than ONE single neoprint, I've never taken a photo with her before... Not... Even one. I've taken photos of her, posing and whatnots for me, but I just remembered, I've never taken a photo with her before, other than that ONE neoprint. Just one. And I still have it. And like Nicholas, I still keep every single thing she has given me before. Letters, gifts, whatever. Things she gave me before we broke up, before we got together. Everything's... Still here. And yeah, Nicholas, I DON'T UNDERSTAND how some people can hop in and out of relationships so quickly, yet claiming they're hurt and stuff. Seriously. Cheers brother! Examinations are coming!

No comments: