YCYC

20040902

FUCKED UP NEIGHBOUR

As you all know, the other time some fucked up old fart came to my house. WELL, they just came again. Even worse, this time, my music was so soft I personally couldn't hear it from my hall, but surprisingly, they can! I found out they stay directly above me. Anyway, I was taking a bath, and my mum and sister were sleeping, when we heard some fucked-up BANGING on the doors. I wrapped the towel around my you-know-what, went to my room, got a pair of shorts, and was about to change, WHEN THEY FUCKING OPENED MY WINDOW. Thank goodness the towel was still there. I went to talk to them, before my mother woke up. Damn they're talking pure shit. Oh ya, THEM = THAT OLD FART AND HIS MOTHER. Anyway, the conversation went something like this:

Old Fart: "EH I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO TURN THE SONG LOUD LOUD!" (Very good Engrish.)

My Mother: "Sorry if we offended you, but please don't talk like this to us."

Old Fart: "I already told your son not to on loud loud you know!"

Me: "Can you hear the lyrics or the tune?"

Old Fart: "No."

Me: "THEN WTF ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT?"

Old Fart: "The bass very loud."

- For fuck's sake who the hell in the world listens to songs with the bass set higher than the treble. Secondly, if my bass was really THAT loud, it should be the neighbour below complaining, not the one above. -

Me: "Your ears that good?"

My Mother: "Boy, stop it."

Old Fart: "The bass very irritating. I've been tolerating it for months."

- LIKE YEAH? I sleep most of the time without my songs playing? -

My Mother: "Alright we're sorry about that, but just to let you know, neighbours should compromise here and there. Moreover, the water from your wet clothes have been dripping onto MY clothes, and I haven't said a thing."

Old Fart's Mother: "NO LOR. I ALWAYS MAKE SURE MY THINGS DRY LIAO THEN HANG. It's THE PEOPLE ABOVE US!"

My Mother: "I've personally looked out and found that it's your MOP most of the time. Don't push the blame."

OFM: "WE TALK ONE THING AT A TIME LOR! Don't TALK ABOUT ME. TALK ABOUT THE MUSIC."

Me: "Shut up. Don't shout at my mother."

OFM: "WAH YOU SO RUDE SIA!"

- Fuck you old bitch. -

My Mother: "Boy stop it... Anyway, take it as our fault for this once. It won't happen again."

Me: "If you want THAT MUCH SILENCE, go get a private house."

Old Fart: *Silence* THEN HE FUCKING SHOWS ME THE THUMBS UP SIGN.

Me: "Sarcasm?"

My Mother: "Please don't use childish tricks like this. Settle this peacefully. Anyway, when we first shifted here, we had to get use to the noise too, thanks to the highway right beside us."

- You see? Both my family and theirs STAY RIGHT BESIDE THE FUCKING HIGHWAY. If they can tolerate THAT NOISE, my music is completely insignificant. -

OFM: *Looks like she's about to collapse.* Loses temper and walk away.

Me: "Finish this talk LA! Why walk away?"

Old Fart: "We're going to report to the police."

Me: *I was about to open the door and seriously punch him, then my mother held me back.* "Go ahead. I'll leave the volume untouched."

My Mother: "Sure, go ahead, but I thought we could at least settle this peacefully."

Old Fart: "NEXT TIME don't ON LOUD LOUD."

Me: "Why don't you complain about the family that has a daughter who plays the piano EVERY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY MORNING. It's loud too."

Old Fart: "I don't care about daylight." Note: I've no fucking idea what kind of English that is.

Me: "That's your SELFISHNESS. I don't care about nighttime. The people below and beside me aren't complaining."

Old Fart: "Just make sure this doesn't happen again."

My Mother: "Sure. Make sure water doesn't drip from your clothes."

Old Fart: *To his mother* "Ah ma, I don't know if what they're saying is true, but next time make sure."

Me: "Sarcasm again?"

My Mother: "I thought it's over."

Then before I knew it, both of them went away. WHAT THE FUCK? And after that my mother scolded me for not giving way. What the? Oh ya, I think their son studies in my school too. Looks pretty fucked up to me. He's in my friend's course. We'll see what happens... :(. I'm scared :(. Police :(. GET A LIFE FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

No comments: