YCYC

20040904

I Am Gambit

Damn sorry I didn't blog yesterday night. I came home, fell asleep, and I just woke up. Anyway, I think I'm going to refrain from using vulgarities unless necessary from now on. Hm... Yesterday was real fun. After school, we (Maclean, Andrew, Rayhan, Wai Kit, Boon Tiong) went to eat at Short Circuit (HAHA thanks to me). Usually, 5 would be eating there but she wasn't yesterday... :(. After eating, we went to the CENT Room, and on the way we saw 5 queuing up for food. Maclean said I should approach her and say "Hi", but everytime I think of the fact that she's attached, I seriously don't think I should approach her. Last time, it was because I was nervous and shit, but yesterday I seriously wasn't -_-. Bah, whatever. Maclean and Boon Tiong insists I am. Anyway, while in the CENT room, we started playing with cards, and in no time, we started throwing them around. I think I am Gambit now. Lol. Rayhan is good too. The rest of them simply can't throw cards well :P. Anyway, I threw this card that got stuck behind some piece of paper stuck onto the whiteboard by a magnet, and damn, it's a 5. I think it's either spades or hearts too. Haha. Coincidence =\. Maybe I should learn numerology one day.

Anyway, around 4, I had to go for my Psychology lesson, and it was fun alright :). Terence is a really good teacher :D. As usual, he ended the lesson early, and after that I went to Burger King with Maclean, Chin Ming, and Roy. We met Nicholas, Andrew, Tiffany, Wai Kit, Wayne, and Nicholas' friend there (sorry I forgot her name). Cracked some jokes and stuff before Nicholas, Tiffany, Andrew and Nicholas' friend left. The rest of us decided that BK is too expensive, so we went to KFC. Haha :p. After eating, the rest of them talked and stuff while I fell asleep. Woke up with a headache, and then headed home soon after, fell asleep, and here I am now, just barely awake. Haha :P.

Alright, got to prepare to go to school in a while. Soccer time! :D

No comments: