YCYC

20040928

Read Between The Lines...

After studying today, went to KFC with Andrew and Tiffany for dinner. Sorry for being a lamppost :P. Enjoyed talking to them about my childhood. Lol. Seems I've a fun childhood after all, especially with people like Alan and Kelvin in it. It reminds me my life isn't so bad after all :D.
Sorry
Girl if I ever have to leave you
Sorry I can't even remain a friend
Someone else likes you
He loves you more than I do

Haha. Back then we were just small kids. Lol. Fooling around in life. Kelvin was the most goody boy among us, followed by me. Alan was the bad boy. Lol. I still remember the time we dared him to cycle down a slide (playground), and he literally did it, of course, getting injured in the process. He still laughed it off anyway. Then there was the time I had chickenpox, and Alan skipped school just to accompany me. Kelvin came to my house everyday too, to pass me the homework and stuff to be done. It's close to 10 years already, and we're still friends.
I would love to be with you
Make you happy, see you smile
I can do all of that, even more
But I can't afford to lose a friend

Another really amusing incident was went I dared Alan to send a Valentine's Day card to Soo Chin. Actually it was because I wanted to send to Jie Yan a card too, and I didn't have the guts to do it alone. Lol. Ended up, I sent a card with a big heart on the inside, while Alan sent a Tweety Bird card. The results were chaotic. I forgot to put Jie Yan's name on the envelope, and her mother ended up opening it instead. Gave a call to my mother and they probably had a nice "chat". My mother and father later on told me not to be so "playboy" at such a young age. Haha :P. Anyway, I lost contact with her after that, but around 2 years ago or something we got in contact again ^_^. Alan's even funnier. Soo Chin cut out the Tweety Bird in the card, and I think she used it as a keychain or something. HAHA.
I will go somewhere to find peace
I will miss you, at the very least
Hopefully get over you, start anew
Please be happy, I'll be watching

Anyway, thanks to Tiffany and Andrew for listening to my crappy stories :). Have an early night people.

No comments: