YCYC

20040924

Stupid Writings

If...
If I had just one chance
I would want to love again
Fill my life with romance
Before I go insane

If I had just one girl
Who loves me with her all
Treat her like a pearl
Be there when she falls

If I had this one love
The light in my darkness
Beautiful as a dove
Shower me with her kindness

If I had just one dream
The girl of my dreams
Wake me from this nightmare
Before I go insane...
- ShuX.YC, 24.09.2004

Playboy
Hey girl what's the fuss?
You're wearing a nice dress
Why don't you show less?
I won't make a mess
Please don't give me stress
As long as you say yes
I won't give excess
Don't make me guess
I hate playing chess
I can't supress
Without distress
I want to caress
Try to impress
Give me your address
And we can progress
You can undress
As I confess
I will possess
Do not protest
Damsel in distress
Grant me success
- ShuX.YC, 24.09.2004

Long Story Cut Short
When we first dated
I was elated
Although unrelated
We were fated
I felt related
You felt dictated
Then we debated
And you stated
I am hated
Never fated
- ShuX.YC, 24.09.2004

Weather
I thought we could be together
And I bought you leather
I asked you whether
You liked the weather
You floated away like a feather
Changed, like the weather
Give me back my leather
At the next get-together
I'd rather go for Heather
Or sleep with your mother
You're just... another
- ShuX.YC, 24.09.2004

Regret > Pet
Girl you are sweating
You want heavy petting?
Look at the setting
It is upsetting
We are forgetting
We will be regretting
- ShuX.YC, 24.09.2004

Lust
You're about to combust
Your undying lust
I love your big bust
But I have no trust
This is a must
I have to thrust
- ShuX.YC, 24.09.2004

Ok I guess that's all. To everyone, sorry if it offends you. Most of them were written by imagining myself as someone else, as some character. Other than a select few, most of them don't even reflect what I feel. Those who know me will know which ones were written from my heart, and which ones were written while trying to be someone else. Take care. Good night!

No comments: