YCYC

20040924

Finally

Reached school around 8.15am today. As usual, I'm late for MAP, which starts at 8am. Lol. Managed to finish up the whole thing, and the presentation would be next week. I was the only one in my group who was there till 8.50am, when Alvinder came. Before he came, Boey told me something.

Boey: "Hey I must let you know. Your group marks would be affected because of the way your group is performing. But for the individual interview I'm sure you will do well."

Me: "Oh... It's ok."

Then he walked away shaking his head. So yeah. I've nothing to say :). Anyway, as I was coding, I told the rest to try out the codes. Only Maclean bothered to load the program and try out some stuff. But the rest didn't even bother, and I guess he got affected by their attitude. Seriously. They didn't even type in a single line of code :). Not a single mnemonic. And when it was done I wanted to demo it to the teacher, but my group had no idea how the code works, so I couldn't demo. Anyway, Boey decided for all of us to demo to him on Wednesday (I think). So yeah. I'm happy in a way though. Thanks to handling most of the stuff alone, I'm more or less prepared for some of the subjects already. Hehe :P. Look on the bright side, eh?

I got an A for my psychology group report. Yay! Just want to do as well as possible... :). Challenges are fun! Today was also the last psychology tutorial, and Terrence sort of held a "ask what you want" session. It was fun! We also watched a bit of "Contact", some movie that seems nice. Anyway, took two or so photos with the class after that. Terrence is a really good tutor ^_^.

Anyway, Maclean was in a bad mood thanks to Roy. Lol. But I wouldn't say it's anyone's fault :). Maclean just lost his cool, while Roy was wondering why Maclean got so fed up. Anyway Maclean sort of dragged me into it, and at the wrong time too. I told him off, and we didn't talk for the rest of the day. Sorry dude. He went home after school. Sigh. Wonder if anything's wrong with him.

Bah, anyway, I'm going to enjoy my weekends and Monday. I'll probably start revising on Tuesday. Hehe. Had fun talking to some people online just now, and I actually fell asleep halfway too. Well =\. With the examinations coming soon, everyone seems to be affected more or less by it in a negative manner. Just a word of advice to you guys. Don't let the stress affect your friendships. Be responsible for yourself.

One day if I lose myself, who would bring me back? I really wonder...

Alright, just posting for the sake of it. Going off now... Take care people.

No comments: