YCYC

20040904

Dreams

Oh ya, before I leave, just want to post what I dreamt of last night. One of the dreams was me going to my ex-girlfriend's house to find her family or something. On a side note, I've never been to her house before. Anyway, I had some quarrel with her father, and asked him when he's going to chop off my leg. Had some shouting here and there, and I ended up stabbing him with two pens (?). Lol?

After that, I left the place, and saw some old friends of mine. Don't really know what happened next. I also remember I dreamt of kissing someone's ears. Can't remember whose though :(.

Anyway, her father really did threaten to "CHOP" off my legs before. He told my ex-girlfriend and her brother to warn me. This happened around the time they found out about me and her being together. Around November 2002. Well, it's the past. But still, chop off my leg? Every time I think about it I can't help but laugh. SORRY :P. Alright got to go now!

No comments: