YCYC

20040910

Fun x 3

Today was a relatively good day. Reached MAP late as usual, and as usual, my group sat around talking cock. Well, can't really blame them today, I wasn't in the mood to talk or teach them too. Still, sometimes I wish they could just put in a bit more effort, like the other groups. Anyway, after MAP ended, I skipped the EMATH3 lecture with the rest of them, and had lunch. It was around 12pm by then, and my next lesson, Psychology, is at 4pm. Lol. After eating, I saw "5", and well she's still cute. Went to the CENT room afterwards, to find that the iHub people are there, as usual -_-. I then went to the library with Andrew and some others, and we practically slept on the 2nd floor. I woke up only around 3pm or so, and after slacking around for a while longer, went for my psychology lesson. Anyway, my teacher had to mention that it's alright to photocopy your friends' journal for the psychology test tomorrow, and one FUCKER who has a severe attitude problem came to ask me for it. I was like "Seriously, fuck..." Anyway, I ended up telling him I would only send him a few of my stuff at most, and that there're some people I would help wilingly, and some I wouldn't. Bah whatever.

After school, I was supposed to play soccer with the CENT gang, but the astro turf was in use. In the end, I had to leave with Joven, Boon Tiong, and Hong Wen to find Kelvin, because they had already made plans for me for today. Sorry to the CENT gang, and the others who were there. Anyway, went to KTV with them, had some great fun. Heh. Thanks "hia dis". Lol ^_^.

No comments: